TO THE THOMMI SKI SCHOOL
Ski Courses | Snowboard Courses | Private Lessons
We cater for all ability levels and ages, offering both ski and snowboard courses to small groups with a maximum of 8 people. Best learning experience and quickest success guaranteed. Lessons are tailored to your skiing/snowboarding abilities and your particular requirements.
Young children are also very important to us. Our highly qualified ski instructors teach them how to ski in a fun and playful way. Our training ground with its magic carpet is the ideal place for beginners to practise their first turns.
REGISTER for our courses/private lessons
You can register at our meeting place at the Millennium Express valley station or in the INTERSPORT Rent Shop Nassfeld Sonnenalpe. Please register early, at least one day before the course starts, in our ski school office. Private lessons can be arranged individually upon request.
TO THE THOMMI SKI SCHOOL
Beginner and advanced courses
- ski courses
- snowboard courses
- private lessons
Special offers on request at the ski school office:
- ski tours
- off-piste skiing/snowboarding
- cross-country skiing
- ski guiding
- video analysis
SKI COURSES/SNOWBOARD COURSES FOR CHILDREN & ADULTS
COURSE (3-hour-session) 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
|1-day course||€ 70,-||€ 70,-||€ 70,-|
|2-day course||€ 140,-||€ 170,-||€ 140,-|
|3-day course||€ 170,-||€ 190,-||€ 170,-|
|4-day course||€ 185,-||€ 220,-||€ 185,-|
|5-day course||€ 195,-|
|1 hour||€ 65,-|
|2 hours from morning to midday||€ 140,-|
|from 12:00 am to 2:00 pm||€ 135,-|
|from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm||€ 115,-|
|3 hours||€ 185,|
|4 hours||€ 240,-|
every additional person / up to 2 hours € 10,- every additional person / 2 hours and more € 20,-
- Children: aged from 4 to 12 years
- Adults: aged from 13 to 99 years
- snowboard courses: aged 8+
- Course starts on Monday, flexible course times upon request
- Start for children: 9:30 a.m. / Start for adults: 10 a.m.
- Meeting point: Millennium Express valley station or INTERSPORT RENT Nassfeld Sonnenalpe
- Duration: 3 hours incl. break
- Small groups: from 3 up to max. 8 people
- For young children: children’s play area with magic carpet
- end-of-course ski race with awards ceremony
- PRIVATE LESSONS for children & adults from 2 to 99 years
- Duration: 55-minute lessons
- Start: arranged individually upon request in the office or by phone
- Specials: video analysis on request
- Children under 15 must wear a helmet!
- Every participant needs a valid ski pass. Ski passes are not included in the price of the course.
- The courses/private lessons do not include accident insurance.In case of injury or illness reimbursements will only be granted upon production of a medical certificate (for the remaining amount).
- The ski school will not rearrange or reimburse course lessons cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
- Courses and private lessons take place in any weather.
- If fewer than 4 people participate, special rules will apply.
- No liability for misprints. All prices are subject to change.